Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, (LOPD)
LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The use of this website confers the status of User Site, which implies the acceptance of these conditions as published at the time it accesses it. Therefore, TAXISDEBLANES recommends the user read them carefully each time you access the Web site.
Access to certain content offered through this Web site may be subject to certain specific conditions that, as appropriate, replaced, complete and / or modify these general conditions. Therefore, prior to access and / or use of such Contents, the User must also carefully read the corresponding conditions.
TAXISDEBLANES may change at any time without prior notice, design, presentation and / or configuration of the Web site, and any or all Content, and modify the general and / or particular conditions required to use them.
LIABILITY AND WARRANTY TAXISDEBLANES
In general, Users may access the website freely and free.
The use of the password is not transferable, the transfer not being allowed, even temporarily, third. In this regard, The User agrees to make diligent and keep it secret, assuming full responsibility for the consequences of disclosure to third parties.
TAXISDEBLANES reserves the right to terminate your access to its Web site, and the provision of any or all Content provided through it at any time without prior notice, either for technical reasons, Security, de control, Maintenance, by power failure or any other cause.
Such disruption may be temporary or permanent, in which case it shall so inform the Users, who may suffer loss, if, information stored in the various services.
Accordingly, TAXISDEBLANES not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of its Web site or its contents, both own and those of other web sites that may be accessed through links, so the use thereof by the user is done at your own risk, but, at any time, they can be held accountable in this regard TAXISDEBLANES.
TAXISDEBLANES not be liable for any damage, losses, claims or expenses of any kind, Information acquired or accessed by or through the Web site, computer viruses, operational failures or interruptions in service or transmission, or line failure.
It is prohibited to transmit or send via the website any illegal or illicit content, computer viruses, or messages, in general, affect or infringe the rights of third parties or TAXISDEBLANES.
This site is owned by TAXISDEBLANES.
Intellectual property rights and rights of use and reproduction of this Web, its pages, screens, the information contained, their appearance and design, as well as the links established from it to other pages, are the exclusive property of, unless otherwise specified.
All names, designs and / or logos that compose this page are duly registered trademarks. Any misuse of the same by persons other than their legitimate owner may be prosecuted in accordance with current legislation. Intellectual property and trademarks of third parties are conveniently highlighted and must be respected by anyone who accesses the Web. Only for personal and private use are allowed to download the contents, copy or print any page of this website.
Be reproduced, transmit, modify or delete information, content or notices on this Website without the prior written permission of TAXISDEBLANES.
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law.
For the purposes of the provisions of the regulations on the protection of personal data, TAXISDEBLANES reports that the personal data you provide to us while using our website will be included in a data processing which is responsible TAXISDEBLANES, for the sole purpose of handling your request.
Only if the user has consented Express, TAXISDEBLANES will send technical information, operational and commercial, by any means, including email and / or equivalent, Product, services, offers and news that we consider of interest to the user.
TAXISDEBLANES is committed to fulfilling its obligation of confidentiality of personal data and its duty to save and take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the current state of technology, compliance with security measures technical and organizational.
At latest, we inform you about the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by form addressed to the system administrator.
If you wish to contact us, You can do it through our email email@example.com
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.. The user's browser stores cookies on your hard disk only during the current session occupies minimal memory space and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any personal information specific, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent the security settings in temporary cookies or stored.
Without your express consent by activating cookies in your browser will not link to the data stored cookies with personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase..
What types of cookies using this website?
– Cookies techniques: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content via social networks.
– Cookies Customization: Language are those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would, the type of browser through which accesses the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
– Cookies analysis: Are those well treated by us or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: Are those that, well treated by us or third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces in the website, adapting the content of the ad content requested service or to your use of our website. For this we analyze their browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising your profile navigation.
– Cookies behavioral advertising: Are those that enable management, as effectively as possible, of advertising spaces, if, the publisher has included on a webpage, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
Third Party Cookies: The Web of www.taxisdeblanes.com can use third-party services, on behalf of www.taxisdeblanes.com, compile information for statistical purposes, Site usage by the user and to the provision of other related activity Website services and other Internet services.
(At this point the AGPD suggests including each third party cookies used and the data of such third. For obvious reasons this model has only been included in using Google Analytics for being the most widespread and common.)
Can you afford, block or remove cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, You can contact the administrator firstname.lastname@example.org